Saturday, February 20, 2016

Mark 1:11... finished

Tonight, I finished a Bible Journal entry that I started a few days ago... 

The passage (Mark 1:1-11) is about Jesus' baptism.  John submerged Jesus in the river Jordan and when Jesus came up from the water, the skies parted and the Holy Spirit descended - like a dove - and a voice from Heaven spoke... "You are my son, with whom I am well-pleased."  I hope and pray that the time I have been spending with God has pleased Him.

The last few days, I have spent a lot of time in prayer... for others.  I have prayed that the peace of the Holy Spirit would descend upon my friends, family, co-workers, and many others.  I have seen God answer prayers and I have also heard His voice... "Be still and know that I am God."  While I may not see the fruit from the seeds that I scatter, I know that God is at work.  I know, because His peace has descended upon me... softly... like a dove.

Here's a picture of the journal entry from the other day...




Here's the finished entry from today...



I pray that you have peace as you approach tomorrow.

In Him,
~Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment